Secrets to Simplify Breastfeeding
You are in the right place if....
- You want to breastfeed.
- You had trouble breastfeeding a previous baby and want nursing to go smoothly with this baby.
The single most POWERFUL and EASIEST way to ensure success and enjoy your breastfeeding experience is waiting for you inside this course.
My Breastfeeding Story...
I've been where you are as a woman and a mother.
Before, I was a Lactation Consultant when I was a new Registered Dietitian. I became pregnant with my first baby and had a beautiful pregnancy and birth. Still, no one, and I mean no one, said anything to me about breastfeeding. Not one person checked my body/nipples or gave me any advice about what to expect or how to feed my newborn baby.
When my son was placed on my chest, the nurse said, "Oh no, you can't breastfeed!" I was devastated. I didn't understand what the words meant or how to fix it, and I wanted to breastfeed. That is where things started to spiral down, and my breastfeeding hopes began to fall apart.
The following seven days were the most emotional, traumatic, stressful, and sleep-deprived experience ever! Hindsight: Simple fact is that the first few weeks after birth are essential to establishing pain-free, successful and joyful breastfeeding.
I started pumping to protect my milk supply, found a nipple shield online, and started feeding him on that.
The story had a very happy ending... it took me four months to wean off the nipple shield. He breastfed exclusively for another 15 months.
My breastfeeding journey was filled with many unexpected and expected challenges; returning to work, pumping, thrush, tongues ties, food allergies, mastitis, and breast abscess. Even when I did not have the helpful support or knowledge pre-birth or after the birth. I exclusively breastfed my second son for 2.5 years with no problem!! It was pure determination. I was committed to breastfeeding no matter what.
Flash forward to today: I became an International Board Certified Consultant to help parents avoid the pain and unnecessary stress my husband and I experienced feeding our first baby. I have become the exact supportive & experienced person that I needed all those years ago. Here now for you.
Your breastfeeding experience will be unique as your pregnancy, birth, and child. Being prepared and supportive is ideal.
With my own journey as a mom, paired with my professional expertise & training, I know you will enjoy calm, confident, and pain-free breastfeeding with the proper prep and support.
60% of parents don't achieve their breastfeeding goals. So, I am here to teach you what the other 40% did to achieve them.
"Hey, mom. Thank you!" My 2nd boy ~March 2004 Did you know that eye contact between mother & newborn immediately after birth starts to stimulate your baby's brain activity? It also releases hormones to calm the mother and new baby after birth.
Let's have some FUN!
Learn to uncover your inner wisdom & trust in your ability to birth, feed & nurture your new baby.
...100% confidence in your body and baby, trusting in breastfeeding to meet all of your newborn needs....... being free to go shopping, to the park, to the movie, out to dinner and can feed your baby on-demand.........NOW JUMP to two years from now, as your baby is busy being a toddler. Looking back, you feel a huge smile, knowing you made it. You breastfed this babe! You are so proud you didn’t give up because you knew it would pass by quickly, and it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 100% worth the effort.I'm Ready, Sign Me Up!
I know you are serious about breastfeeding...
You are personally invited to join me inside Nurtured & NourishedTM Secrets to Simplify Breastfeeding Course!
Limited spots for this Breastfeeding Boss Mom course,
so don't miss out!
When do I get access to the course?
How many modules and how long will the course take to complete?
What are the course launch bonuses?
Who do I contact, if I have more questions?
Janai Meyer RDN, LD, IBCLC, CBE, CD (BFW), RYT
I was born in Alaska, a mother of two boys and many fur babies. Twenty-five years of experience. Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Licensed Dietitian (LD), International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Certified Childbirth Mentor (Educator) (CCE), Certified Birth Doula Diabetes Educator 2 Registered Yoga Teach 200hr (RYT)
You can enjoy calm, confident, and pain-free breastfeeding.
It lights me up to remove roadblocks and misinformation while supporting all parents to achieve successful breastfeeding in a calm, confident and individual way. For 25 years, I have finely crafted my proven program, Nurtured and Nourished ™, for you and your baby.
Hearing so many of my clients say. "I wish I had met you before baby was born." That is what "birthed" this course for you!